Monday, May 9, 2011

diari ibu : hari ni abah balik.... :)


Dear diari … mom’s getting happy with ur dad….
Today ur dad coming home at 2 o’clock.. seems I done with this tiring and I hope at last I do my work with him… I need to confirm my qualification of healthy today but I had to do tomorrow with my husband … at noon.. afterur dad by my side.. cause he is mine .. Allah take care of him…
Last night , I so tired and talk little bad mood with ur dad… he thought I waitng him call me.. I just take a nap.. but too tired… I had too… ur movement made me so active being that but I liked it… dalam semangat yang tinggal thanks to my beloved sister ajen cause accompany me last night… she very o.m just let her know I loving her forever
Waiting for him come home …. I just love him very much…

No comments:

Post a Comment